$50/month with a $300 set up fee (refunded after six months)
- Financial tools to monitor your portfolio
- Software to track your spending, plan retirement, manage education costs, track goals, and more.
- Up to 3 hours of phone support annually
For do-it-yourself investors seeking on-going feedback on investing and planning.
$150/month with a $300 setup fee (refunded after six months)
- The benefits of Subscription One
- On-going meetings for financial planning and portfolio monitoring, virtual or in-person
- Bear market support to help you make decisions when the market is volatile
- Tax preparation for individuals, 1040 plus schedules A, B, and D. Additional fees for schedules C & E.
For investors looking for greater support, but wish to manage their own investments.
- All the services in One and Ten
- Asset Management with Dimensional Funds and other institutional funds
- Bear market management to make use of volatile markets
- Comprehensive financial planning services
Twenty-Four allows for some or all of the investor's assets to be managed by TruePath in addition to comprehensive service, all for a flat fee, regardless of account size.
.75% to 1% of account value, depending on the brokerage used for custody
- Management using low-cost Dimensional funds for accounts over $50,000
- Web portals to view your investments and financial plan
- Support for building your plan online
- For accounts over $240,000, tax preparation and financial planning services
- Maximum fee of $937.50 per quarter
portfolio design & review
$350 for 2 hour consultation to design a personalized portfolio based on your risk profile, goals, and preferences.
second opinion/hourly planning
$250/hour, $100 minimum fee
Consultation on any subject relating to investing or financial planning.
Cost varies depending on the complexity of the return. Minimum fee is $250 for new clients, $100 for returning clients.